DRIDAM
Image - YouTube
Dridam Review – A Slow Burn With a Different Ending
Intro: Dridam is a 2026 Malayalam crime thriller directed by Martin Joseph, with Shane Nigam in the lead role. The film unfolds around a crime investigation and gradually builds towards its final act. It is currently streaming on JioHotstar.
Review (90 Words): The first few minutes of Dridam give you some good scenes and make you curious about where the story is heading. But then the film settles into a slow-burn pace, and I wasn't engaged throughout. What worked for me is that the story, especially the conclusion, feels different from what I expected. The final stretch brings a shift in momentum and gives the film some much-needed impact. The small-town setting also adds to the mood. Overall, I found it interesting in parts, but for me, it may be a one-time watch.
#Dridam #DridamReview #ShaneNigam #MalayalamCinema #MalayalamMovie #CrimeThriller #JioHotstar #MovieReview #IndianCinema #SlowBurn #thefilmiangle

Comments
Post a Comment